Use this tool to convert CSV data to JSON. There are 5 types of JSON conversions:
- CSV to JSON - array of JSON structures matching your CSV
- CSV to Keyed JSON - Structure of JSON with the specified key field as the key value to a structure
of the remaining fields
- CSV to JSON Array - An array of CSV values where the CSV values are in an array,
or a structure with column names and data as an array
- CSV to JSON Column Array - An array of CSV values where each column of values are in an array
- Generate JSON via Template - Using our template engine, easily customize your JSON output.
You have the option of making your attribute names upper and lower case.
You can limit the number of records processed also.
You can select the fields to output and rearrange JSON fields.
You can filter JSON output by using the query tool.
You can sort CSV data in ascending or descending order before converting to JSON.
Convert value of NULL in CSV to be null in JSON.
Optionally output null instead of "" for empty fields.
See also JSON to CSV
and CSV To GeoJSON